Sunday 8 January 2012

LOTS OF IMAGES TO SHOW YOU TONIGHT

Thank you for all the lovely comments you have been leaving; they are a pleasure to read, and I'm delighted you are enjoying the project images I'm posting on a regular basis - so please keep keeping in touch!

I have rather a lot of images to show you tonight (with more waiting in the wings), so without further ado lets crack on.  You are loving our new 'all things British' stamp CI-334, and I have made a little card featuring my take on the Union Jack (and I added the little robin from CI-329):



Then I had a play with stamp CI-333, and made a triptych card.  Firstly I sprayed dye inks over a piece of open weave lace fabric, using the lace as the stencil - I often do this it makes an interesting background.  I then stamped over as shown:


I also used stamps CI-017 and CI-182 on the side panels (both of which I still use regularly), plus a stamp from CI-308 (another useful set of stamps).

Some close-ups:




Now I have a card image sent over from lovely ISABELLE who has also been doing some great drawings and posting them on her blog lately - go check her out!  In this card she used CI-336:



Nice masculine card - for the traveller in your life perhaps?!  Thanks Isabelle.

Plus a couple of little ATC's from Sue Abbott again using the latest stamps:



As you can see from the above there are lots of different ways of using the same stamps - that is probably the beauty of stamping - I'm never really sure of the effect I will get before I get stamping, so it is very interesting to see what can be achieved with just one stamp by other crafters too.  Which leads me onto the next set of pictures which were kindly loaned to us by a talented lady called Maureen, and you will find her beautiful blog HERE.  Maureen is somewhat involved in a new shop venture at Barjanb Crafts in Leicestershire, and I hope it all goes well for them, they deserve it!  Anyway Maureen has made several projects using CI-331 as the focal point which demonstrates clearly how there are lots of ways to use just one stamp.  I love them all but the colours in the first one below are just divine, and she has also 'framed' the image to great effect too - will be using that idea myself (the frame has been embossed), plus there is padding under the skirt which looks gorgeous but both are hard to see in the photograph - Enjoy!! (And go visit the shop!)






And finally an adorable little bookmark:


Well all that uploading and linking has about worn me out for tonight - hope you have enjoyed the display?  Check us out on FACEBOOK now too.

More to come soon, and I'd better sort out some more Blog Candy for you soon too I think.

Jean x

18 comments:

Lizzybobs said...

These are gorgeous - thank you for sharing your lovely ideas

kjjc said...

Fabulous projects showing the versatility of the stamps.

Craftyfield said...

Lots of beautiful projects. Love your triptych, Jean, great idea for the background !

TiaraHelen said...

Goody, I just ordered 334, hoping it will arrive today! Always nice to have some ideas.

fatmonica said...

A fabulous collection!

Crafty Loops said...

Cant believe it! I placed my order over the weekend and now Ive seen the "Around the World" stamps on those gorgeous cards and I want those too now! These are all stunning projects. I cant wait to see what is coming up next. Lee x

nefertiti said...

Trop trop belle série de cartes!!!!!bizz

Anonymous said...

Super projects. Love the new Around the World stamps. I did try the link to Maureen's blog but it didn't work.
Regards Florence x

Gio said...

These pieces are very inspiring!

just waiting one of the new stamps, can't wait!

Irene said...

Fabulous cards and craft projects.

luv
irene
xxxx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Gorgeous stamps and projects! x

Kathryn said...

Ab fab xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous cards, I especially like the butterflies! xx

Sam & Poppy said...

More brilliant creations, thanks for sharing Jean! :o) x

Sue said...

What a lovely selection and so much inspiration. Thanks for sharing them Jean.

Maggie said...

Fabulous inspiration and more stamps to add to my ever growing wish list!

Kirsten Alicia said...

They are all gorgeous.

Jean Hardy said...

Apologies if you couldn't get the link to Maureen's Blog to work. Hopefully I have now corrected the problem - so please check out her beautiful blog. Jean x