Tuesday 5 November 2013

FIVE CHALLENGE LUCKY ONES...

This will be a bit of a quickie on the blog posting front as fireworks are exploding all around us, and Monty Moodle doesn't like it one little bit!  He's sat shaking on my knee whilst I type!

However it is certainly about time I posted the lucky Challenge participants on here, so that you can claim your free stamp as your prize.  It gets increasingly more difficult each Challenge it seems, and almost impossible to pick five out.  But here we go tonight - bit of a lucky dip:

Rachel Fisher had two lovely entries - one of which is below - well done Rachel!


Sue C made a great 'Santa in his car' card - well done Sue!


Ionabunny is next with her fabulous Penguins tin can - yipee!


Coco made a marvellous spooky scene - bravo!


And Inna created a lovely Christmas card - well done!


Thank you to all who entered, and if your project appears above please email us at info@craftyindividuals.co.uk with your address and your choice of stamp, so that we can send them out asap.

Back to soothing my poor little dog now!

Jean x

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Top 5 winners, could not have been an easy selection Jean as there were so many fabulous entries.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Oops I forgot to say that Mr Monty Moodly is lucky to have you beside him, always a terrible time of the year for pets.
Wishes
Lynne

Sid said...

Fab creations Jean !

carol edwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carol edwards said...

Well done to winners, beautiful work. Shame for a lot of dogs who get upset with loud noises, thankfully my pooch is OK

rachel said...

Hi Jean - hope your dog is okay and thanks so much for choosing my box - I'm absolutely thrilled - will email soon! Hugs Rachel xx

Paper Profusion said...

These are all gorgeous - congratulations to the deserving winners. Nicola x

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Beautiful projects :)
Congratulation to all :)

Inna Onyschenko said...

Jean, thanks!!!
I'm so excited to be a winner! Congrats to the winners! Lovely works!:))))

Cocofolies said...

Also a huge thank you Jean !!! So lucky me, I was already a winner of your fabulous and very generous Christmas giveaway, and now also among the top 5 of your challenge, whoot !!! Congrats to all the other winners, gorgeous works from everyone ! :) Hugs from France, Coco xx

ionabunny said...

Hi Jean, it's amazing what you can do with a can and some gorgeous penguins. Thanks for picking my project as one of the top 5. I really love those penguins.

Redanne said...

Many congrats to the deserving winners!

Lucy Edmondson said...

What fabulous entries! Well done everyone! I looked at all of them and they were all amazing; such a high standard,

Lucy x