Friday 25 July 2014

NEW STUFF AND STUFF.....

I was going to show you more stuff with the last lot of new stuff, however we have got newer new stuff out now, so I'm going to show you that new stuff instead - lots of lols!

I am struggling with the computer tonight as my graphic pen isn't working properly and I am now hopeless with a mouse, so this may be a shorter post than usual?!

Here is the new stuff....

6 new stamps - four by ourselves, and two by lovely Gio from sunny Italy.  All can be found together listed in the NEW PRODUCTS section, which is working well these days!  Look out for the two on a very Special Offer, for one week only!  Here are the four CI's with the vintage flavour...


And here are the two new lovelies by Gio - definitely more contemporary than vintage and Gio now has her own slot on the website HERE....

I was very happy with this little lot and I so hope you like them too?!

Looking forward to seeing what you all make with them (do send us a link), and here are a few things we have made with them so far.

I played with the picket fence and the vintage bicycle, firstly on a little canvas....




And then I made a card...




Might need to add some butterflies to that card yet?!

Two team members have had a play with Gio's designs already, both in a completely different way.  Loving the orange flowers we have here by Joanna.....




And here is a fun and dreamy experimental design by Lynne....


Back soon with more stuff, and waiting to see what Gio comes up with herself with her own designs (although her sample stamps may still be in the snail mail to Italy).

Jean x

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean
Another wonderful collection from you and Malcolm and also Gio!
Your canvas and card designs are so pretty. I am sure I can smell the scent of those flowers and freshly mowed grass in the air :)
Wishes
Lynne

riliska said...

very beautiful syamps for colouring!
And I love your creative works!! The colouring is fantstic!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Love all new stamps!! Wonderful design team projects!!

Craftyfield said...

Love the bicycle and the fence image, especially together! But now I have seen your card I would love to have a companion die for the bicycle as I am a poor fussy cutter!

Doreen said...

Fabulous stamps and what gorgeous samples.xxx

Florence said...

Fabulous new stamps. The projects are gorgeous. I have been after a cycle stamp just like this one since.....Forever!!! Thank you Jean.
Hope you both are well.
Florence x

Lucy Edmondson said...

Gorgeous new stamps, Jean. That cycle stamp will be so useful. But most of all, congratulations to lovely Gio - what a clever lady, your new designs are superb,

Lucy x

Cocofolies said...

All the new stamps are great, I was also looking for a bicycle for ages and a picket fence, and both are just perfect!! Your card and canvas with them are exquisite Jean, I totally love them. Also the canvas and the card by Joanna with the new stamps designed by Gio are very lovely! Such fabulous stamps designs, well done Gio!!! Hugs, Coco x

Gio said...

Thank you to everyone!
I love especiallly the bicycle stamp, can't wait to ink all of them. Ah, the snail mail!:-)

ionabunny said...

Love the bicycle and those girls are so pretty

Edie Edie said...

I love the two new stamps by Geo. Where can I buy them in the USA? ...and the flower stamp and the bicycle...wow. I especially love the bicycle with the little bird sitting on the seat and the flowers in the basket.