Wednesday 6 August 2014

FURTHER POSTINGS ON FASHION.....

I am spending the weekend visiting a friend (happy days!) - so thought I would get my blog post in now - continuing in Fashion mode - before I go.  Our current August Challenge can be found HERE, and we are soooo looking forward to having you join us with a link to your Autumn Fashion make!  My last post had loads of lovely piccies from Sylvie, showing us her beautiful fashionable creation, and tonight I have a couple more makes by other members of our talented team, and one from myself.

Firstly from Ginger I have a stunning Fashion House...




Ginger has used rubber stamps CI-322, CI-328, CI-329, CI-350 and CI-383 to create her project, plus some of our background papers - all of which can be found at www.craftyindividuals.co.uk of course (loving all the pretty little details in here!).

My creation - loosely based around the same topic (yes 'loosely' is fine too - you have our permission!) is a painted and distressed folding photo holder, sporting several CI stamps and also mini images from our glossy image sheets....




Two of the stamp images are from the latest release, which can be found in the 'New Products' section on the website - well birds can be fashionable in Autumn too, and I so wanted to play with them!!

My final bags of delights are made (from scratch) by lovely Gio - who has learnt how to insert zips recently, and is now inserting them everywhere I believe!  Love these Gio.....




Masks used here can be found in their own department HERE, and Gio also used CI-352 'Flying Birds Clock Face' to decorate.  What a great take on Autumn Fashion and so useful too!  Did any of you attend Gio's class at The Craft Barn recently - it looked fun?!!

Thanks for popping by!

Jean x

p.s. I think we can definitely say that turtles are in fashion Ionabunny! Also looking forward to seeing makes by Caroline in the future - a new member of the blogging world!
p.p.s. To Edie L - 'Notions' in USA distribute our rubber stamps over there.  Hoping to add the new releases to their collection soon




12 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful work - I adore all the samples - the stencil that Gio used raised a wee smile as I have just been using it in my crafty attic for my make for the challenge! Have a great weekend and big hugs! Rachel x

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Each one is a beauty! Lovely works from all.

Sid said...

Great stuff Jean ! Loving Gio's bags especially ...... I have never attempted putting in a zip yet !!

Doreen said...

Wow what stunning samples love the Fashion House.xxx

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Beautiful projects. Love the fashion house by Ginger. Great details. I like the roof made of lace.
I also Like a lot the frame. All the images and beautiful frame. Beautifully distressed and the color is great.
I do a little bit of sawing too but very little. So happy Gio has learnt how to insert zips as this is pretty difficult. The pattern on the bags look fantastic.
Joanna

Craftyfield said...

Love the bags too...if I only I could sew in a straight line! No amount of instruction will improve my coordination...

nefertiti said...

Lovely projects from the Dt and You Jean.
All are gorgeous!!!!!!
Bizz
Sylvie

ionabunny said...

Hi Jean, as I was reading your very fashionable post I was thinking about my entry and then you give me a lovely ps. How very kind of you. Feeling very loved. Off to ink up the turtle. Big hugs

Gio said...

Gorgeous makes!!

I'd pay to have a pink frame like you made, even 2 metres high!
Lovely fashion house, so inspiring!

Cocofolies said...

Wow!! Three wonderful samples today!!! :) Absolutely gorgeous, well done to you three. Hugs, Coco x

Florence said...

Gorgeous projects and so beautifully made (as always). xx

Caroline said...

Oh my days, what incredible works of art?! C.I. have such a cool bunch of talented designers!
Then I saw my name in mentions? Of course it may b a different Caroline. Lol. . If it is me, bless you, very kind.?
I am actually just
just finishing 'a piece' as a practice run for next month?(Now attached is a big fat MAYBE). Thought it was"ok" ish but after seeing creations above, it may only ever be seen by my eyes! Amazing!!! Tfs: ))