Wednesday 15 October 2014

COCO'S TOWER OF DOOM?!......

...Seemed like a good title for this post because tonight I want to show you an amazing Halloween tower make by clever Coco, plus some of her other especially spooky makes, all made to support our current October Challenge.  Quote from the lady herself about her fabulous tower - 'every piece was entirely heat-embossed. I used greyboard, folded it to get a dimensional box and tower, and put sticky canvas all around each piece with strong glue at the edges. I played with a lot of embossing powders, masks, crackling, inks...'  
With such a fantastically fabulous result, I'm sure you will agree?!....






...Wow loving the crackle on that crow!  Coco has featured CI-249, and CI-361 on her make as well as masses of imagination! You can read how she went about making her very original 'Tower of Doom' on her blog HERE.

Coco also created a cracking complementary board plus a brilliant box (to contain mini bottles, bones and vials - of course)...





CI-360 was additionally used for the box.


You are particularly lucky tonight as now I have another superb make by Coco to show you, featuring the same stamps, and which I also absolutely adore too....




The script to the sides is from CI-406.  What a simply stunning display of creative work!  Many, many thanks Coco.  Please leave a comment of support if you can.

Back soon,

Jean x

19 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, absolutely amazing projects from Coco! Halloween at its very best, - stunning!!!

ionabunny said...

Wow Coco, what a busy creative lady you have been. These are amazing. Hugz

froebelsternchen said...

AMAZING!

Sid said...

Some fantastic spooky stuff there Jean !!

Craftyfield said...

Couldn't agree more, fantastic engineering and wonderful artistic flair for this stunning creation!

nefertiti said...

fantastic work from Coco!! I love all creations!!!!!!!! bisous

CastleKelly Crafts said...

Wow, I have to say Halloween doesn't really inspire me but this collection is absolutely amazing. Work of a genius. X

Ruth said...

Absolutely stunning and inspired makes Coco, wonderful stuff!

Daniele said...

totally amazing projects Coco
hugs

Cocofolies said...

Hi Jean and all, that's such an honour for me to discover on the blog all my Halloween makes together, and only my art for you today wow I'm blushing!!! Thanks so much for this lovely post Jean!.. Also blushing when reading the wonderful comments left so far by everyone, that's so kind! I'm thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback and great messages. A big thank you to all of you!!! HUGS xxxxx

Gio said...

I'm in awe! Love the tower, and the pieces all together are striking. Coco you are a very talented one!:-)

Dominike said...

what a wonderful work. I love it. And for me it's not Halloween. It's just SUPERBE.
Tu ne l'aurais pas dit je ne voyais pas le rapprochement avec Halloween. C'est vraiment superbe. Quelle patience. BRAVO.
And kisses

http://scrapapdor.canalblog.com said...

c'est vraiment super, bravo Coco !!!

Unknown said...

fantastic spooky projects coco love the tower

Gerrina said...

Stunning creations! What a lot of texture, stamps and colours! A feast for the eyes! Inky greetings, Gerrina

ionabunny said...

Hi Jean, thought you might like to see this http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2014/10/all-at-sea.html

I stamped the turtle yesterday to use in your challenge but he got gazumped by my APC with a supporting cast of other CI stamps. Still got the penguins though so hope to be joining the fun here soon. Big hugz. Thanks for my turtle. Have I mentioned I love it!! More hugz

Anonymous said...

Incredible Halloween projects from Coco - simply stunning.
Jean, I am so lucky as yesterday, in the mail I received the wall hanging. It was such a lovely surprise from Coco.
I am sure this post will inspire readers to submit their spooky creations to the challenge.
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

incroyable ma coco !! je suis avec toi !!! bisette linette cacahuete :-))

Paper Profusion said...

Wowsers, what amazing Halloween makes. Coco is rockin this theme fabulously. Nicola x