Sunday 23 November 2014

IN A SPRING GARDEN...

Hello Folks - This is a blog post to make you feel warm and sunny, as it is all about spring and gardens.  As I am currently full of cold and feeling grotty, it is lovely to dream once again of spring, flowers and birdsong.  Actually the weather has been pretty good here so far considering it is November, but I don't like the dark days, and the cold and wet of winter.  Lets hope it is a short season and spring comes quickly next year.

The team have been brilliant in sending me lots of images, and quite a lot based around some of the latest stamps, so without further ado I am going to show you makes by Joanna, Sylvie, Coco and Daniele this evening, before I put my cold and myself into a nice warm bath, and then to bed.

I love all of the makes that follow, and here are some by Joanna - just so beautiful!!






The stamps used above are CI-415, CI-410, CI-422.  The flowers Joanna makes herself (gorgeous!), and the die cut is our Floral Branch die.  Its great that the images are tall ones so I can make them nice and big for you to look at!

Next I have some delightful makes by Sylvie ....







Couldn't make all of those as large due to the shape, but I love the watercolour effect that Sylvie has achieved with Gelatos, and here is a little step by step showing how she went about making them with the aid of a water spray...




You can try getting a similar effect with distress inks and markers etc.  The main stamps Sylvie used are CI-411 and CI-422.

Coco has made some intricate designs on the spring theme....



Lots of CI goodies appearing in these including CI-422, and die cuts.

And finally I have one of Daniele's adorable makes using CI-415..


Thank you ladies, and you will find links to their blogs at the side - do have a look around!  Hope you enjoyed the little taste of spring show!

Thats all for tonight,
back soon,
Jean x

p.s.  We picked 3 early winners of stamps as mentioned in the last post - who emailed us with their answers and addresses, and their stamps are on their way.  However Diane was also a very early entrant, and if you email us with your address Diane we can send you a set of stamps too.

10 comments:

Diane said...

First......OMG !! and second...beutiful stamps make beautiful cards !! Thank so much Jean....

hugs to all,

Diane xx

ionabunny said...

Hi Jean, I'm with you in the cold department. It's a bit of a drag so hope we are both feeling better soon. Congrats to the stamp winners. Love the bright flower makes. Roll on spring. Or at least a sunny day LOL Hugz

Sally H said...

stunning cards! I love them all, but especially the first one. The picket fence and gate are just managing to hold in all those wonderful flowers!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Love all of them, but the first is super!!!

Craftyfield said...

Wonderful inspiration for the garden gate stamp... the latest to join my collection thanks to Jean's fantastic giveaway. Got my stamps so quick too and you can see what I did with my loot here

Cocofolies said...

Congrats to the winners, and what a lovely post today Jean, I love these cards and the stamps used!! I hope you will feel better well, personally I also hate these cold and dark days.. They put a bad light on our makes!! :) Hugs Coco xx

barbara macaskill said...

Who WERE the lucky winners? I didn't see the names posted anywhere? Curious if I picked the right stamps or not. Today's makes are all so lovely! TFS!

Unknown said...

lovely projects by the team again Jean -made my friend a birthday card with the dragonfly one which she really liked julie

Gio said...

These are marvellous samples, so full of colours and bright, a ray of sunshine on this ugly Autumn!

Gerrina said...

These flowers and little bit of spring are a feast for the eyes! And brings me back to the smell of nay... Thanks! Inky greetings, Gerrina