Monday 18 May 2015

A WINNER, TWO GIFTS AND MORE MUSICAL HINTS...

Hello All - Firstly I have a winner from the puzzle set in my last post, where you had to 'name those stamps'.  The correct entry picked is 'Craftyfield' who will receive the latest issue of stamps plus the new background book just released. Thanks all for taking part and do look out for more candy temptation in future posts.

Before I crack on with more musical makes I want to show you two gifts received recently at CI HQ.  A rather beautiful folding tag book by Dora Buist...


....Made with CI-259 and CI-429 - very elegant, thanks Dora.

Also a fabulous shabby chic framed make by Shari Trumbull of 'Our Creative Corner'....


....Made with the three wise gents of CI-077 fame, thanks Shari!

Loving both of those!

Next I have some more musical makes as inspiration for the current ChallengeEight entries so far, and 13 days to go - so come on folks, do join in and show us your interpretation on the musical theme!

Gio has made a pretty little box from a recycled plastic container (with steps photos too!)....



Gio used CI-366 on here, and this is how it came about into being...







Then I have two gorgeous makes by Effie....





Great idea to decorate a hook Effie, and our beach babe from CI-278 certainly is very decorative and an old favourite who does so like to be beside the seaside!

And Laury has decorated a musical themed journal page delightfully....



...Our recently released background stamp CI-430 looking lovely in gold embossing powder!

Still more to come on this theme, but for this evening I wish you all goodnight, sleep tight,

Back soon, 

Jean x


10 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Craftyfield. Lovely makes. Hugz

rachel said...

brilliant makes - well done to Craftyfield - I must have missed that!!! Lol xx

Gio said...

Gorgeous samples! I love the tryptich tags, the contrast between black and cream!

Craftyfield said...

Wow what an excellent surprise this rainy morning! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see the papers in real life and stamp my heart out with the latest release...

Dora said...

beautiful creations.
so lovely to see what is made with stamps and colour.
thank you for showing.
have a nice day.
kind regards. Dora

Cocofolies said...

A great set of new samples, very different but all so lovely... and ooh congratulations to Christine (Craftyfield)! Have a nice day Jean, Hugs Coco xx

Unknown said...

YEAH Christine - I would never have won that question challenge!!! Love this musical challenge so much. You are all creating things that make my heart and eyes sing. LOVE them all. j.

Unknown said...

Hi Jean! Oh, I'm so glad that the 3 Wise Gentlemen frame showed up, and looks to be in good condition :) Thank You again, for the opportunity to showcase your images at Our Creative Corner! I'm always watching the CI challenges and all of the wonderful creations your talented CI team makes! I hope one day to find the time to use my wonderful CI stamps and join in on the fun!! XOXO-Shari

nefertiti/Sylvie said...

Lovely creations!
and congratulations to Christine!!!!
Hugs,
Sylvie

KlingeltoneKostenlos said...


I love music
Hi everybody
Music is essential in our lives. Music brings joy to laughter. From the inspiration of singers and musicians. They created a lively atmosphere. Fun is music brought to us. I have set a ringtone for you to visit my homepage:https://ringtonesmobile.net/

Here are some of the favorites of 2018
- https://ringtonesmobile.net/mile-ho-tum-humko-ringtone-download.html
- https://ringtonesmobile.net/swag-se-swagat-ringtone-download.html
- https://ringtonesmobile.net/let-me-love-you-marimba-remix-ringtone-download.html
- https://ringtonesmobile.net/havana-marimba-ringtone-download.html
- https://ringtonesmobile.net/main-hoon-hero-tera-ringtone-download.html
Leave a comment for us to improve the ringtone. Thank you!