Saturday 13 February 2016

MORE PRETTY LITTLE THINGS.....

I guess I should be featuring hearts tonight, seeing as it is 'Valentines Day' tomorrow here in the UK, but the makes I have stored are totally heart less!  However I do have some rather pretty little things, and some rather romantic images to show you, and here they are....

This is a very beautiful card by Daniele, definitely in the colours of romance I would say - I love this!


Daniele has used an image from our People and Places book, and background stamps CI-435 and CI-350 here.

Followed by some card makes by Sylvie using our new stamps based on families and love....




Adorably sweet and beautifully coloured they feature CI-444, CI-449, CI-439, and our lovely new trees A4 plate CI-450 in the distance.

Joanna has been using a very effective new technique 'Black Magic' and the trees from the new plate, plus our Seville book papers, to make the following beauties....




You can check out the technique here I believe https://scrappystickyinkymess.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/that-black-magic-technique-updated/  
It looks great, and I was lucky enough to receive one of these cards from Joanna myself for my recent birthday....


....again featuring the paisley stamp CI-435 mentioned above.

I will finish off tonight with a blast of colour from Helen.....




Helen used CI stamps, alcohol inks, and some 'Yupo' paper that is new to me.  Must give it a go - looks fun!

Thank you for joining me here this evening and I hope you all have a lovely romantic day tomorrow with your loved ones.

Back soon,

Jean x



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous art on display and as always, what shines through is that there are CI stamps to suit every style!
Wishes
Lynne

Dora said...

wow...what a lot to see. Amazing, there are all so beautiful!!!

rachel said...

wow - these are amazing - I adore all the new stamps - those last few samples are particularly stunning - love them x

Cocofolies said...

All so gorgeous!!!!
And I love the fun side of the beautiful ones made by Helen using alcohol inks and this 'Yupo' paper!! (I don't know it either).
Sorry Jean because I've just emailed you and sent some photos of a few Valentine's cards.. to late, oops :)
Hugs, Coco xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful inspirations, all stunning! Thanks for sharing. Love expecially the super-romantic and vintage look of the first card, these colours and textures make me dream :)

Gerrina said...

So beautiful! Don't know the black magic technique, so that is one to lookcloser... Always so inspirational to see the DT-creations! Enjoy the weekend!

Craftyfield said...

What a lovely batch of makes! Funnily enough I was thinking about the black magic technique this very morning whilst designing my next project, in my head! I decided against btw, but next time...
Happy Valentine!

Nefertiti/Sylvie said...

These creations are gorgeous ! Different style and original technique. I love all cards !!!!!
Bravo !!!!!
Hugo,
Sylvie

Flo Langley said...

Gorgeous projects. All so different. Ooodles of inspiration as always.
Flo x

Gio said...

Oh, I love all the samples! Going to see what this yupo is...

Unknown said...

DEFINITELY "pretty little things" = lots of them here... such super inspirations. Glad I don't have to pick a favorite. What talent. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL. j.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi

Just love all that is shown here on the blog.

Got to try

Crafty hugs Pen x