Friday 21 April 2017

BRIGHT, COLOURFUL AND VERY CHEERFUL....

Hello Lovelies, and thanks for checking in with us today.  I have some very bright and cheerful makes to show you below, so even if the sun isn't shining with you at the moment, here we have a lovely burst of colour and sunshine to brighten even the dullest of days!

Firstly I have a big thanks to send to Christine of Craftyfield, for so kindly sharing her scene with us recently (you may have seen it on Facebook?!).  This is exactly the sort of scene I was thinking of when we designed the 'Build a Landscape' series of stamps (new additions coming soon).


Christine used several CI stamps to create the above including CI-460 and CI-449.

The next make is truly bright and delightfully colourful and is by Sylvie, one of our lovely teamies..


Sylvie has used CI-372 by Alice Palace in the above card.

My next card is by Helen, who is a serious lover of colour, and she made this card with one of our more recently released stamps CI-466 featuring a spray of flowers..



Loving her background with Brushos and CI-468 and more.

Here is another make from Helen, with another one of the newer stamps CI-467, used to form lots of colourful rows of cottages - just gorgeous!!


.. And my final burst of colour today is from Flo, and again features the floral spray above, but this time split across two corners of her very pretty tag..


.. CI-468 again appears in the background.  Which reminds me that I have just received a fabulous box full of handmade delights from Flo.  More about that later!

Thanks everyone, and hope you all have a very lovely weekend out there, and lots of thanks too for your very sweet and kind comments always.

Back soon,

Jean x

12 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Christine's scene is a real stunner, as are the other pieces of art in this post Jean. I always look forward to seeing any new work created with your lovely stamps. Helen's tag has a lovely seaside feel and I just love the colour tones in Flo's tag, it's beautiful. Keep up the good work ladies and I hope that we'll be seeing your gorgeous stamps on telly again very soon. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

Gerrina said...

Great scene and so much colourful inspiration again! TFS! Enjoy the weekend!

CastleKelly Crafts said...

Gorgeous collection of artwork ladies, all very bright and cheery. Really love what Helen has done with the cottages, but then I Love them all! X

Craftyfield said...

So happy you enjoyed my scene! Can't wait to see what new elements we can play with for our landscapes!
Helen's tag reminds me of a seaside town (am I thinking of Scotland?), her colours are striking as usual. Beautiful makes by Sylvie and Florence too!

Florence said...

What a feast!! Looove Christine's card. Fabulous stamping and perspective. Great mix of stamps. Such a great idea. Gorgeous creations from Sylvie and Helen. So many inspiring ideas. Thank you for sharing.
Flo x

nefertiti/Sylvie said...

Wow! great samples from Helen, Flo and Christine!!
Lovely scene from Christine, love her work!!!!
Colorful card with brushos from Helen, and very original tag too (lovely cottages!)!
And gorgeous tag from Flo, love how she used these stamps.

Have a good week end!
Hugs,
Sylvie

cuilliesocks said...

Christine's scene is gorgeous, beautifully designed, the other cards are fabulous, amazing colours and designs, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such amazing inspirations!! All really adorable!
Love the sweet work of Christine, her fab choice of the "point of view" really makes me think to be there :D
Sylvie's card is a joy for the eyes, so colourful, happy and bright, and both Helen's works are stunning, so different and lovely!
I just adore Flo's tag, with those warm colours and the amazing choice of stamps it's very sweet and sunny!

Craftychris said...

Oh my goodness! What stunning cards! I am inspired to play with the stamps I won! Thanks again! xxx

Diane Louise J said...

WOW what a fabulous set of creations, they are ALL beautiful, especially loved Helen's card. Going to pop over to the shop now... I feel some retail therapy is needed. Thanks for the inspiration.

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise x

Jackie PN said...

Gorgeous samples from everyone! And I DO love that scene card!!
Jackie xx

Cocofolies said...

Simply fabulous samples.
I adore them... Very clever, all!!!!
Hugs, Coco xx