Sunday 24 December 2017

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR IT!!....

Malcolm and I affectionately smile every time anyone asks us 'are you all ready for it', which we are asked many times by many folk at this time of year.  Well it's happening tomorrow whether we are ready for it or not, so....

'We wish all our customers, friends and bloggers, a very, very, Merry Christmas' xx

Here are a few Christmassy teamie makes to cheer us all on our way below.  My son has just brought me up a very nice long gin and fruity mixer with ice and apple slices (he bought me the gin for Christmas), which I will drink as I blog, and hope I get to the end of the post still sober - ha ha!

Several bright and cheerful makes by Sylvie....






Two more with the lovely snowmen from Joanna and Daniele....



The snowmen appear again amongst the images below, kindly sent over by Alison (who won the stamps in a blog giveaway recently)...




Lovely Alison can be located at craftytrog.blogspot.co.uk
Loving the watercolour backgrounds here Alison!

Another festive make by one of the teamies, but sadly I am not sure who right now (my system has failed me here), but I love it anyway...


 Then here is a beauty by Coco (who is having a year out)...


 Finally this evening I have a couple of bauble makes by lovely Joanna, and as the saying goes that 'Snowflakes are a winter's butterflies' I thought it appropriate that I would add them here, and I just adore these beauties....




Must make some myself next year!!

No links tonight - too time consuming!

.... and as I am now ready for my next G&T, that's it from me!
Have a great 'IT' everyone!!

Jean x

16 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous makes by my lovely teamies and just perfect for Christmas Eve. I wish you, Malcolm and your boys a very merry Christmas and all the best for 2018, and I raise my glass of Prosecco to your glass of Gin :) Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous makes for Christmas time!! Love them all and the bauble are just stunning!
Thanks for all the wonderful inspirations all around the year. Merry Christmas!

Jannet said...

Beautiful makes, Merry Christmas to all xx

Pat said...

Such beautiful work with your gorgeous stamps Jean and the DT never fail to give us such fabulous inspiration. I would just like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to being inspired by my visits in the coming year. x

cuilliesocks said...

All just so beautiful Jean, your DT are so very artistic in whatthey create, the butterflies are amazing.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas, and looking forward to seeing your crafty creations in the year ahead, Kate x

Craftyfield said...

Lovely makes from everyone! I love Sylvie's eclectic style and Joanna's baubles are so original!
I'm not really ready for IT... always finding things I haven't done or forgot to get and generally unprepared! But the bubbly and G&T are stocked up if all else fails... Merry Christmas to the CI DT and their family!

Gerrina said...

Wow how great the colours work on the stil gray day here! A feast for the eye and good to see on a destive day like today... Wish you good and happy "it"-days! I have to make one thing before we go to where the pressies will be.... Enjoy!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday full of good food and good cheer.
Have a very Merry Christmas, and we wish you all the best in the New Year, too!
Ryoma.

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous makes by my lovely teamies and Alison, Sylvie in particular here has made a wonderful series of cards and tags!!!!
I wish you all a very happy, merry Christmas and all the best for 2018.
I raised my glass to your glass of Gin too, great gift ha ha! ;-)
Sending Hugs, Coco xx

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful creations. Merry Christmas everyone.
Hugs Flo x

Gio said...

A lovely bunch of inspired artworks from the DT. Have a Happy Festive Season to everyone!:-)

ionabunny said...

Lovely makes. Merry christmas. Hugz

nefertiti said...

Merry Christmas Jean and Malcom!
Merry Christmas to my talentued DT.
Merry Christmas friends!!!
and I wish all the best for 2018!!!
Thank you to everyone!!
Hugs
Sylvie

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous makes! Merry Christmas to Jean, Malcolm and all the Fabby team! xxxxx

craftytrog said...

Thank you for including my little cards with all that fabulous inspiration from the team! I love Sylvie's starry cards particularly!
Hope you both had a wonderful Christmas, and wishing you a happy and blessed 2018.
Alison xox

Dora said...

Beautiful creations from the team. Awesome!! Indeed, what a beautiful tiny decorations balls. Beautiful butterflies.