Friday 13 July 2018

MAKES BY SANDRA, SYLVIE AND SHERRY.....

We are madly busy preparing for our next Hochanda shows on 3rd and 4th August, and our wonderful, hardworking teamies, are also madly busy making samples for the shows as well.  So tonight I have just a few glorious existing makes to post, the first three by Sandra, and the second two by Sylvie.  After that I have an inviting seaside inspired make by Sherry Hickey, one of our lovely customers from the USA.  All stamps used below can be found at www.craftyindividuals.co.uk








Short and sweet, but full of the love of stamping!

Back soon,

Jean x

p.s. We have uploaded some fabulous new pendant charms (with glass inserts) recently to the website, and some gorgeous new flowers too.  Check them all out HERE x

12 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! Amazing samples from Sandra and Sylvie!! Love so much their sweetness! Fabulous works of art!

Jannet said...

Stunning creations so bright colourful and summery! I look forward to the Hochanda shows. xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two lovely cards by Sylvie and I love the stamping on the back of the card too. Sherry’s card is absolutely fabulous. I love her artistic background and the deckchairs look so realistic, a great colour palette too. Thank you for sharing my cards Jean and I’m looking forward to seeing your shows in August. Wishing you all a very happy and colourful weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

Craftychris said...

Ooh how beautiful these makes are! Each one an absolute delight - thank you for sharing them with us! I am looking forward to your August shows. xxx

Anne said...

I am so bowled over by the talent of your design team, bravo ladies! I wish I could do the same! I need confidence! I love all the makes but ADORE the deck chairs, I have that stamp set and not used it yet......we had a wonderful day at the seaside yesterday, I must try my hand with this set!
TFS and have a super weekend!

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful makes from all! Love Sherry's seaside scene!

Gerrina said...

Beautiful makes again! Love the chairs and the kids on the first, but they all are so inspirational! Enjoy summer and looking forward to the shows! Hugs, Gerrina

Pat said...

I love them all Jean, so inspirational and pretty and the deck chairs by Sherry are gorgeous too, love the sort of slightly washed out bleached colour look to it. x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning selection of cards Jean from your very talented team, Kate x x

Sherry Hickey said...

Jean, I'm so very proud that you posted my card and I appreciate all the wonderful comments!!

Cocofolies said...

Wow, really stunning cards by Sandra, Sherry (loving this awesome seaside scene, like a painting!) and Sylvie too!!
Well done to Everyone. Looking forward to seeing your next shows, Jean! Hugs, Coco xx

nefertiti/Sylvie said...

Lovely makes Sandra and Sherry!!!!!
Hugs,
Sylvie