Thursday 9 May 2019

VERY SHORT AND SWEET .....

Hi all, we are pretty much all packed for Port Sunlight show now, van loaded, and we will be on our merry way there early in the morning.  We set up in the afternoon, and the show is on Saturday.  Hope it isn't raining all day like it was yesterday and today up here - yuk!

I think my demos will mostly be about creating fabby backgrounds for CI stamped images and CI toppers, along with a good bit of background CI stamping thrown in too of course.  Looking forward to seeing you there (do say hi CraftyJo).  Ask us about our deals of the day!

I've been having fun creating mixed media backgrounds with the Gelli plates (will have some on sale if you are quick), sprays, oxides, paint, stencils, Pink Pig book pages, CI card frames, lots of CI stamps and more.  Here are a few, which look great with CI mini images, and stamping....


....And a bit of a close up of a couple....


See some of you there.
Have a great weekend all.

Back soon,
Jean x

7 comments:

Joan said...

So sad I can't make it this time !

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Fabulous cards Jean. I hope that you and Malcolm have a wonderful day at Port Sunlight. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Have a safe journey down! See you there! I've been making gelli prints and using images too (wink!) Hugs, Chrisx

Flo Langley said...

These are really lovely Jean. Always loved those little image books. They are the gift that keeps giving arn't they. They look great on your printed pieces. Have a great time at the show. Safe travels.
Hugs Flo xx

Chris said...

Fab cards, Jean. Looking forward to seeing you and Lesley tomorrow. Chris x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely cards and fabulous backgrounds Jean. Have a super time at Port Sunlight, Kate x

CraftyJo said...

I've just seen this post - you asked me to say hi which I did but I didn't mention my name :) Nice show as always but seemed a little quieter than normal?