Saturday 30 November 2019

THREE SLEEPS AND WE WILL BE ON TV - 4 FULL HOURS OF LIVE CREATIVE CRAFTING....

I've been busy packing boxes of goodies to take to Peterborough, it's always a worry I might forget something vital ....  I'm guesting in Lesley's shows, and she is returning the favour as always in ours.
The Newsletter went out the other day with the sneaky peeks, I hope you got yours?!  Here they are again, plus a few more to tease and tempt:





Another sneaky by Flo, with the little bird dressed all in blue this time...


And a very festive one by Helen...


A beautiful star in blues by Sylvie..


And finally a couple more from me...




Better get some beauty sleep now so I look my best on the big day, ha ha
Bye bye, back soon
Jean x

8 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wonderful sneaky peaks of artwork by my fabulous teamies, I can’t wait to see the complete samples. Thank you for sharing these terrific makes Jean x

Craftychris said...

Awesome sneak peeks! Cant wait for the shows! xxx

Craftyfield said...

Have a great on screen time!

Pat said...

Looking forward to the shows Jean, and lovely to have you guesting for Lesley. Beautiful sneak peaks of the samples too and looking forward to seeing them all on the shows. x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous samples Jean, beautifully designed, Kate x

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful sneaky peaks, and these new stamps looks great!! Very beautifully colored, congratulations.
That's also great to know that you are on Hochanda again for 4 hours aside Lesley, wow. looking forward to seeing all these artwors on the shows. Hugs, Coco xx

Gerrina said...

Looking forward to see all the examples and the demos! Good luck! Hugs, Gerrina

Marinou said...

Good reading your poost