Wednesday 29 July 2020

ABOUT TIME TOO I HEAR YOU SAY .....

Quite a while since my last post I know.  We had a week away in Northumberland, which was lovely, visiting beaches, pubs and art galleries.  What more can we ask for?!

Now all is crazy here getting ready for our upcoming shows on Hochanda.  We have 2 shows on Tuesday, 4th August, the first at 7am (eeek early I know!), and the second at 1pm.  It would be fantastic if you could join us, PJs perfectly acceptable attire of course.

I have a few sneaky peeks for you this evening, and I've picked out some bits and bobs from some of Helen's very colourful makes with the new rubber stamps that will feature.  Guess what the theme for the shows is?!..




Wow I do so love those bright colours.  Helen achieved these by using alcohol inks on glossy cardstock.  Must get those alcohol inks out again!  See the whole of Helen's project, and many more luscious team makes, on Hochanda TV on Tuesday.

On another note I have been demoing live on Facebook, the CI public page, on many Wednesdays since lockdown, and on Fridays we have some crafty chat and giveaways.  Both at 2.30pm.  Do join me this Friday here: https://www.facebook.com/craftyindividuals/

Here are the two makes from today's 'stamping onto acetate' demo.....



Fun to do but slipping whilst stamping onto acetate is one of the drawbacks, but thinking that this is where a stamping platform might help.  The background in both cases is one of Malcolm's photographic sheet backgrounds which you will find on our website HERE.  So much fun to use and embellish further.

Thanks for checking in.
Back soon,
Jean xx

p.s. Here are Hochanda details if you need them..




9 comments:

ionabunny said...

Oooh, more new stamps!!!!! These look gorgeous. Love under the sea. Good luck with the shows. Hugz

Gerrina said...

So curious to see the samples with the new stamps! And enjoying the lives....just no time jet to follow and do them all, but they are great! Hugs, Gerrina

Cocofolies said...

Fantastic to get these colourful and beautiful sneaky peeks!!!
The new stamps look fabulous!! I also LOVE your cards on acetate/glossy background photographic sheets from Malcolm, you have perfectly embellished them Jean. Wow.
I will look at your Hochanda shows if I can of course, and maybe join your group again on Friday (I wish I can do it). But it's Summer, and being still in a very busy period of my life I have difficulties to get the time needed to stay behind my PC or phone for a long time... Not a good sample for my two teenagers :(
Hugs,
Coco xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Helen's samples look fabulous as always and I can't wait to see them as a whole art project. Love your two cards too and I really enjoyed seeing you domo them on your FB live. I know exactly what you mean about being a while since your last post. I've really neglected my blog since lockdown for one reason or another but I'm starting to get back on track now that I have more time on my hands. Looking forward to the shows, even if the first one is at the crack of dawn lol:) Crafty Hugs, Sandra xxx

Pat said...

Oooh Jean, you're tempting us with these great sneaky peeks of the new sea themed stamps and they look fantastic. I will definitely be watching you on Tuesday and look forward to your demos and all the wonderful creations from the DT. Glad you had a wonderful week away too. x

Ellie Knol said...

I did not know you were doing lives... need to watch next time... gorgeous makes...

sylvie collet said...

I love the vibrant colors used by Helen on her cards and you have been able to use Malcom's photos wonderfully!!
Hugs,
Sylvie

Dora said...

You make me curious with the sneaky peeks.
Good luck with the show!!

Craftychris said...

So glad you had a lovely holiday. Your Hochanda shows were awesome as are these makes! Take care and stay safe. xxx