Wednesday 30 December 2020

CATCHING UP WITH A FEW MORE IMAGES...

I have lots of images on my desktop, so it's about time to share them here I think.  Some makes using the last two releases of stamps - some robins in landscapes (CI-553), designed by Sandra and made by moi...


...and a journal page..

Now following with makes made with our last lot of new releases - designs by Sharron Bates...

First by Sandma (CI-559)...

...and by Isa...

 Pablo the Penguin by Flo and Dora (CI-557)...



Flower by Flo (CI-560) and myself...

The Street (CI-558) by Helen and myself...


Finally for tonight two cards made using Isa's new Christmas themed stamp design (CI-556)..

 
 
 
That's all for tonight folks.

Thanks for joining me here,

Back soon

Jean x







8 comments:

Craftychris said...

Every one a stunner! Take care and stay safe xxx

Anne said...

I am so bad at commenting on blogs but I really appreciate you keeping up with posting. It is lovely to see all these amazing creations together. Such inspiration! Visiting your blog enables us to be inspired again and again. Wonderful designs and stamps this year, it's been great to be part of your FB group and see Crafty Individuals thrive and reach out to all of us who have needed some beauty in our lives this past year! Happy New Year!

Cocofolies said...

Wow, what a feast for the eyes, really enjoyed seeing all this stunning pieces, cards tags and pages, thank you for this big catching-up Jean!
I continue to love your blog despite the FB group, where I can not be present very often as I have not much time for social networks. I's too time-consuming.
And I think it's better to see well and look at/know the details on the blogs.. So maybe I'm wrong, but for me it's important to keep this way of featuring your stamps, even it takes some time I guess.
I wish you and Malcolm the very best for 2021!!!
Sending Hugs and Love,
Coco xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

So many wonderful and colourful makes here Jean, thank you so much for sharing them. Wishing you, Malcolm and Monty all the very best of everything in 2021. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

Sally H said...

All so very beautiful! Hope 2021 is a brilliant one for you. Love to you, Malcolm, Monty and the boys xxx

Pat said...

These are all so beautiful Jean and I love them all! Thank you for showing them and giving us lots of wonderful inspiration. I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas and all my best wishes to you, Malcolm and sweet little Monty for 2021. x

Joan said...

Lovely works of art from everyone. Love being part of the Crafty Individuals group, watching your lives and seeing all the fabulous inspiration posted by members. Happy New Year to everyone

Joan x

sylvie collet said...

Fabulous work from the DT!!!!!
Hugs,
Sylvie xx