Sunday 6 November 2011

WE HAVE TWO BLOG CANDY WINNERS.........

Such a lot of lovely comments and emails!  We have two blog candy winners to announce tonight.  My youngest son picked a number between 1 and 51 (comments) - number 29, and if I've counted down correctly the winner in the comment candy list is THE SPARKLY FAIRY.  Then for the email candy list Malcolm picked a number (number 17) from 28 emails, and the winner here is JENNY JEANSSON.

Thank you to all who left a comment or sent an email, and we would be delighted to post out the winning candies to the above ladies if you would kindly let us know your address asap - info@craftyindividuals.co.uk.  Keep checking back folks for more blog candy in the weeks to come.

Anyway whilst I am in blog mode I want to quickly show you some more lovely, lovely inspiration for the current 'Winter Wonderland' Challenge.  However it will have to be quickly listed as I only have an hour before the last episode of Downton Abbey (sob!), and my eldest son has come home from Uni just to watch it with me (now a family tradition!).  However I think I read somewhere that there will be a Christmas special episode - goodie.  So here goes with the 'inspiration' -

Firstly I must show you the sooo cool projects by our lovely Helen Chilton - had a bit of computer trouble getting hold of these, but finally here they are:




And:


Due to my shortage of time this evening I won't link in to all the website pages for the stamps, but if you have just stumbled upon my blog out of nowhere you will find all the stamps you need to make your own takes on the projects I am showing you tonight on the Crafty Individuals website HERE.

Thanks Helen they are just Yum!

Next Isabelle Norris has been helping out with a customer enquiry on her Cuttlewax technique.  You may have noticed on the CI WEBSITE GALLERY some time ago several beautiful Christmas cards that Isabelle made using CI stamps and embossing folders - so pretty and so Winter Wonderland!  Anyway she has been an absolute dear and has made a slide tutorial demonstrating how she went about the process she used to make the cards below, and you will find her slide tutorial on her website HERE.  It is a really interesting and clever process so do try it out, I think you will love it!  If you want to have a go you can purchase the wax sheets you need from THE CRAFT BARN.  I will be buying mine very soon I can tell you!

Here is one of the older cards and three new delights she has made:



(There's that Rudolph again - he seems to poke his nose in everywhere, doesn't he?)

And:



Love them!

Well I still have lots more on my computer desk top to show you, but I'm going to call it a day for now.  Just time to leave you with some photos Malcolm took in Whitby on Friday.  You know how we love Whitby (fish and chips - yummy!)  It also just happened to be the start of Goth weekend, so I left Malcolm loitering on a corner grabbing hold of passing Goths (who just also happen to love having their photos taken - fortunately) whilst I went shopping.  His excuse was that you would all love seeing the pics on my blog, but actually he just likes taking snaps!  Hope you don't have nightmares after seeing these.

Night all - and enjoy Downton if you can get it wherever you are!


Spooky!

Back soon.

Jean x

10 comments:

Kate F said...

I just love the new ideas coming out, must re-look at my stamps again. Helen's box is beautiful. Many thanks girls.

Kate

Crafty Loops said...

Well done to the extremely lucky winners. Helens creations look amazing and your cards are beautiful. LOVE the photos Malcolm took......hmmmmmm??? .....these photos would make amazing stamps too. Lee xx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Beautiful inspiration!

Debi said...

I do miss Whitby :-( it might be the only place I still ocassionally hanker to visit LOL

Suze Bain said...

Congrats the the lucky winners. Love Helen's frosty tag and Isabelle's cards are beautiful. Fab photos! xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

I can't believe I'm a winner! Thank you so much, thats made my Monday!

Gisèle said...

Hubby and I are also addicted to Downton Abbey, such a brilliant show. Congrats to the winners and such inspiring "Winter Wonderland" projects...
Great pics Malcom...

Ephemera said...

Congratulations to both lucky winners of the lovely candy. Love all the DT projects & stunning black and white goth images. XX

Sam & Poppy said...

I feel like I'm repeating myself but once again, gorgeous samples! Congrats to the winners.
(lots of cliff hangers in Downton, I'm so looking forward to the Christmas Special!!!) Sam :o)

Unknown said...

Fab piccies and great project - love those moody looking houses.