Wednesday 23 November 2011

WINNERS - WOW 72 LOVELY COMMENTS!

What an amazing response - thanks all followers!  Here I am sat on the landing upstairs (that's where my computer is at home) reading all these lovely comments.  How amazing it is that this blog can reach you all out there - how incredible is the Internet?!

Well anyway I have picked out 4 comment owners randomly from the long list, and here they are:

Neil, Craftimamma, Crafty mop and jac777

If you would kindly email your address to us at info@craftyindividuals.co.uk, and your choice of CI Stamp, we would be delighted to send it out to you, and include some other bits and bobs too.

Thanks again all - there will be more giveaways to come in the future so keep tuning in.

This won't be a long post as I am oh so tired tonight, and we are off to Harrogate to check out the Knitting and Stitching show tomorrow - lovely fabrics and beads and stuff galore!  Actually Malcolm will be off doing his own thing in the area somewhere as knitting and stitching isn't totally his idea of a good time! - I'm not a knitter, but I do love those pretty fabric projects - mmmmm.

However I will give you a little on the visual side of things before I sign off.  Here is another Winter Wonderland project (just 2 days to go) by this month's Challenge coordinator lovely Lynne, with Rudolph rearing his so pretty little head again:


(Shhhh - don't tell anyone but this pretty packaging has the good old toilet roll tube as its centre)

And another prettily dear box project by Ginger, adding a touch of wintery sparkle:


Plus two more - non-Challenge themed projects - to finish.  The first a rather gorgeous row of houses put together by Helen Chilton, who as well as being one of Craft Stamper's very popular project designers, has also started running her own classes at The Craft Barn (love that very crafty shop!).  So if this project tickles your fancy then do join her there on Sunday, 22nd January.  If we didn't live at the other end of the country I would be joining her there too for sure:


Now how could you not love that!

Finally a very sweet and clever little project by Lucy Edmondson - nice use of our hen stamp CI-289 Lucy!


Should be some new stuff out soon on our website at www.craftyindividuals.co.uk, so don't forget to sign up to the website mailing list so you will be the first to know when we release new stamps etc.

Have a great weekend!

Jean x

9 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Congratulations to the very lucky winners. And what amazing projects by everyone. Theyre beautiful. Lee x

Unknown said...

Fantastic design team work - I love the reindeer especially - and a great idea to use my chicken stamp.

Well done all the lucky winners - enjoy your projects with them

craftimamma said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise when I clicked on your post this evening Jean. Thank you so much. I'm thrilled to bits.

Some beautiful inspiration from everyone too. I have a thing about pretty little boxes at the moment so this sparkly little gem is my favourite tonight but all the project are gorgeous.

Many thanks once again.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Aquarius said...

Wow - more lovely work - brilliant. Congratulations to the lucky winners

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

Thanks Jean ...was gobsmacked imwon something love all the artwork it's such an inspiration x

Bea said...

congrats to the worthy winners

Ephemera said...

Well done to the lucky winners. Gorgeous design projects from the team, all so varied and beautiful. xx

jac777 said...

Like the other winners, I can never express how surprised & thrilled I am at being selected as a winner of your follower candy!
As I said in my comment on the thread, I haunt your site & blog as I love your stamps & the gallery is just beautiful. I'm off now to pick one & will email later.
Congrats to everyone
Jac x

jac777 said...

My sincere thanks to you all at CI for my little package which has arrived. Of course, I'm delighted :)
Jac x