Thursday 22 December 2011

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

This is my last post now before Christmas and I just want to wish you all a Happy Christmas, and thank you so much for your support, and lovely comments over the last few years.  Hope you have got nicely to grips with the last bits of the shopping - well nearly anyway, and are now settling down to enjoy the holiday.  I think I had also better post images of the last of my stack of Christmassy craft projects still waiting on my computer desktop before it is just too late.

I adore these lovely tags and card made by Isabelle Norris over in Canada.  I think Isabelle has got in touch with her grungy side this time and it really suits her.


Check out our Elements stamps page for the trees used here.

Then 2 beautiful tags with close-ups:







How are those for lots of glittery gorgeousness?!

Now a lovely idea by Ginger who has acquired a bit of an obsession with decorating little wooden blocks.  In the project below she has used images from our Christmas Miniature Books:


A very nice alternative Christmas decoration me thinks - will be working on that idea myself at some point!

Now just before I go I want to let you know that Isabelle has also very kindly set up a Facebook page for us, and we would love you to check it out, and leave comments when you get the chance.  I am still on a learning curve about Facebook - its a new experience for me, so your help in making it interesting would be very welcome.  You will find the new CI page HERE.

Note: Just 2 days to go to get your 'all wrapped up' project linked up on the Challenge Page!

I think that is about it for tonight - Merry Christmas everyone!


Jean x

18 comments:

Netty said...

Wishing you and your wonderful team a very Happy Christmas and a Joyful New Year, x

Vicky said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful projects...All the best for a safe & very happy festive season :)

craftimamma said...

I saw Isabelle's gorgeous projects on her blog. They are fabulous and somehow she has made grungy very pretty, lol!

Ginger's blocks are lovely too and I think they'd make a really nice old fashioned set of building blocks for a child. I remember my youngest brother having some just like these.

Have a lovely Christmas yourselves and all the best for the New Year.

Off to the FB page now .... and I'm on that learning curve too Jean. I stumble about on there but don't really know what I'm doing, Ha! Ha!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely projects. Wishing everyone at Crafty Individuals a Merry Christmas and all the very best for the New Year.
Regards Florence x

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Merry Christmas!

Irene said...

Thank You for sharing these Christmas project.
have a Wonderful christmas.

irene
xxxx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Happy Christmas to you both too! I love the artwork by Isa and Ginger! I will stumble about on Facebook and see if I can join in!

Lucy x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Gorgeous artwork on display.
Warmest Wishes to you and Malcolm for the festive season.
Lynne x

Maggie said...

Gorgeous pieces from Isa and Ginger, will stumble about facebook to and hope to see you there! Merry Christmas to everyone at Crafty Individuals, looking forward to the challenges for 2012.

Maggie

Craftychris said...

Love all the projects and the little snowman! Happy Christmas to all at Crafty Individuals x

fatmonica said...

Beautiful projects!Happy Christmas.

Ephemera said...

Gorgeous DT projects by Isa and Ginger, Warmest Christmas Wishes to all of the Crafty Individuals team. XX

Daniele said...

Have a wonderful and Happy Christmas Jean and Malcolm
hugs and best wishes
Daniele

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to the whole Crafty Individuals team!!! ;) Hugs, Joanna xx

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous projects. Really lovely. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas. Im looking forward to seeing all the new stamps and projects in 2012. Lee xx

nefertiti said...

Merry Chrismas to you and all the team!!!!!!
Fabulous tags, card and boxes! thank you Isa and Ginger!
Bizz

WW said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Sam & Poppy said...

Wonderful creations as always, hope you had a lovely Christmas time :o)