Friday 9 December 2011

SIMPLE AND QUICK(ISH) CHRISTMAS CARDS

Thought I had better drop in a brief post (before it has been and gone), showing you some Christmas cards - some made by myself and some by ISABELLE in Canada.  Isabelle has more on her blog HERE.  All of the cards were made in a pretty quick and simple way - which can only be good at this time of the year can't it?

I used Christmas themed stamps from our INDIVIDUALS COLLECTION, some older images and some new, and added glittery sparkly bits and glittery die cuts, and the card background itself I cut from a ready decorated card sheet  (DCWV pad) - which makes the whole thing quick and easy. The cards measure around 4" square.


Plus a few close-ups:







And from Isabelle:



And I particularly love this one:


Do check out Isabelle's lovely BLOG for more cards and ideas.

I'm off to make some more now - still lots to do!

Jean x

16 comments:

tea_bag said...

fab christmas cards

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards...must get mine finished!! S xx

nefertiti said...

Beautiful christmas cards!!!!bizz

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Beautiful....! x

Gisèle said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous cards with us...

Sid said...

Fabulous and very effective cards !!

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful cards !I see Isabelle has succombed (as I have)to those dies. Shame we can't get them at our favorite craft shop yet...

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word, these Xmas cards are simply stunning. Lee xx

Isabelle Norris said...

Love your cards Jean
isa xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

You and Isa have done so great! Keep the inspiration coming as I need some Christmas help!

Lucy x

jayneyd said...

Great cards Jean. My fave is the 'robin' card. I've got that stamp....... mmmmmmmmmmmm xxx

Milla said...

Gorgeous cards! Lucky are those who receive them!

Craftychris said...

They are all gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

So sweet and gorgeous cards.this is simple but looking very attractive Thanks for sharing with us.

Christmas cards

Nasir said...

These designs are really very beautiful and the layout is awesome.
Print vip cards
Transparent business cards

Sue said...

These are gorgeous cards with lovely images. The colours are my favourite; soft and muted.