Thursday 22 September 2016

BRIGHT AND VERY CHEERFUL....

There is definitely a nip of Autumn in the air at the moment, and I don't think it will be long till the central heating has to go on in the evenings, so I'm bringing you some bright and cheerful makes tonight to warm us up!  I have three very bright and cheery cards made by Gio below.  Gio has recently left the CI team to move on to pastures new, including a new city and a new job, and we wish her much success in the future.  However I still have these cards to show you and they are lovely...




Great cards made using CI-377, CI-360 and the little owlets from CI-442.

My other colourful and cheeful cards today are by Flo, and very lovely they are as well....

Two use stamps from the fun and funky Alice Palace range...



And next a great effective beach scene using the little boy stamp from CI-459...


...and if you would like to try out Flo's techniques for making the beautiful beachified background here they are explained beautifully on her Blog Here.

We still have a Challenge going on within this Blog Post Here and you do still have time to join in!

Finally I have a quick mention about some new products added to the website recently, some of which you will find here - http://www.craftyindividuals.co.uk/new-products

New dinkie stencils from That's Crafty and some from Tando...

Plus a very cute little wood frame (love this!!)...


.....and we have some great glossy white A5 cardstock added fairly recently, which stamps up beautifully, I am using it a lot at the moment....

Well that's all for today folks.  I'm just soooo tired that I am going to go and sit and watch tv with my little dog on my lap - he likes that!!

Nite all!

Back soon,

Jean x




19 comments:

Dortesjs said...

waueeee, love your card always so great. love your stamps a lot , as you know ;O)))

Craftyfield said...

Beautifully bright and cheerful makes from Gio and Flo!
Good luck to Gio, she will be missed!

Dora said...

Wow...fantastic made. Beautiful stamping, colours and using of the stencils.
You can orderly cut the images out. Very beautiful.

Florence said...

Gorgeous creations by Gio. Gio, I am so sad to hear you are leaving the team. I will miss seeing all of your wonderful and inspiring creations here on the CI Blog. Wishing you all the best in your new adventures.
Loving all of the new dinky stencils Jean. Especially this one you have shown.
Flo x

Nefertiti said...

Fabulous cards from Gio and Flo.
I wish the best for Gio.
Hugs,
Sylvie

cuilliesocks said...

Beautufigul selection of cards from both ladies who are very talented, Kate x

Jackie PN said...

Best wishes to Gio! I just love the vibrancy of her art!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow wow!!! I always love colourful and cheerful cards, and these pieces of art from Gio and Flo are all amazing! So many great inspirations!

Gio said...

Lovely and bright samples from the team. It always a pleasure to have my works displayed here: as long as I come home for a weekend, I will bring some CI stamps with me :-)

rachel said...

yikes - I had forgotten about the challenge - will put that right tomorrow! Brilliant inspiration. hugs Rachel x

Cocofolies said...

I simply adore these samples by Flo and Gio, they are cheerful and beautiful beyond words...
And regarding Gio's new adventure, she knows well how much we will all here miss her fabulous creations with her CI stamps!!!
But I'm sure she says the truth, she will play with your stamps Jean as soon as she can when at home, no doubt at all.
Happy weekend and 'nite' to you too! :)
Hugs, Coco xx
PS: I love the new products in the shop!

Gerrina said...

Allways great to see more artwork from these two so talented ladies! Beautiful and inspiring!

CastleKelly Crafts said...

Sorry to hear Gio will no longer be part of the CI team, I will miss her beautiful creations but would like to wish her the very best for the future. Fab pieces ladies, love the bottles by Gio and those 3 Jolly Ducks, they never cease to bring a smile to my face xx

Sian said...

Brilliant! I love all those bright colours.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a fabulous collection of bright and beautiful cards. Good luck to Gio and very best wishes for the future. Sandra X

Unknown said...

Lovely as always to see you and Malcolm today at Port Sunny. Looking forward to playing with my new stamps :)

Hope you have a safe journey home xx

Edie Jams said...

Gorgeous creations by Gio. Gio, I am so sad to hear you are leaving the team. I will miss seeing all of your wonderful and inspiring creations here on the CI Blog. Wishing you all the best in your new adventures. Loving all of the new dinky stencils Jean........

branding agency singapore | Graphics Design agency singapore

SusanLotus said...

Stunning creations! I love the first two. Bright colours
is your speciality. ;) And you are so good at it.

Have a wonderful week!
Sussie

Dora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.