Friday 16 September 2016

IT'S NEARLY TIME FOR SOME HAPPY STAMPING AT PORT SUNLIGHT.....

In a couple of weeks it will be time for us to travel over to Port Sunlight village (near Liverpool) and set up our stand ready for the twice yearly Happy Stampers show (1st October).  This is a great show and always busy - lots of stands and lots of demoing and yummy stuff to see.  Admission is by ticket only so please buy your ticket very soon, before they sell out!  The link to the show website, to buy tickets, and to check out the retailers attending this year is here: http://www.happystampersnorthwest.co.uk/..




Please leave a message if you are coming, it will be really great to see you there, and we have lots to share with you!

Meanwhile there are 15 days of the current CI Challenge left, to make and display your 'Clean and Simple' take.  I have a few more makes to show you tonight along the 'clean and simple' lines, and by the team...

Here are a few by lovely Flo....




Plus a couple of cracking cards from Helen..



.... and another great 'thank you' card from Sylvie...


... as well as a cool kraft coloured card by Joanna...


Thanks ladies,

Back soon,

Jean x

12 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely CAS from the DT ladies! Great inspirations!

Joan said...

Fabulous samples. I need that bird stamp ! Already got our tickets for Happy Stampers, looking forward to it

Joan

rachel said...

such fabulous makes - I adore them. Must make something! I look forward to seeing you at Port Sunny - taking both my daughters this year! I don't know what they will make of the whole thing! Big hugs rachel x

Dortesjs said...

wooo love that bird, nice cards all. love your stamping

Craftyfield said...

I would LOVE to get to Port Sunny but it's just too far for me. I hope you have lots of fun (as well as the hard work involved!).
Great batch of CAS cards from everyone. Florence harbour scene is fabulous!

Hazel Agnew said...

Great samples, might have a go but Clean and Simple is not easy for me...Mrs Messy. Looking forward to seeing you at Port Sunny. Have my ticket....Yay!

Cocofolies said...

I hope you will have a very good time at Port Sunlight Jean... I wish I could come and see you one day! Maybe.. We never know. :)
These new samples are very beautiful, once again, great work by everyone. I love especially Flo's and Sylvie's cards today!!
Hugs, Coco xx


Gerrina said...

Hope it will be a great event in Port Sunny!
Great to see so much soft-coloured inspiration! Thanks ladies!

Florence said...

Beautiful creations by Helen, Sylvie and Joanna. Have a wonderful time at Port Sunlight. I did check tickets and flights but there are no available flight early in the morning :( Maybe in the Spring. It is such a shame because H. Hall is in a good location to JL airport.
Hugs Flo xx
P.S. Liz did say there are a few tickets available

Nefertiti/Sylvie Collet said...

Lovely cards from Flo, Helen and Joanna.
As Coco, I hope you wil Have a good moments at Port Sunlight.
Hugs,
Sylvie

Jean Hardy said...

Many thanks for lovely comments, and looking forward to seeing some of you at Port Sunlight. Would be lovely to meet the teamies one day. Pity about the flights Flo - that would have been very exciting!! Jean x

Dora said...

Beautiful use of stencils and stamps. Great creations are made.