Tuesday 12 July 2011

MORE STUNNING INSPIRATION FOR YOUR ARTISTIC SENSES

I meant to show you the following inspirational CI JULY CHALLENGE pieces last week, but as usual the week flew by, and then I was away helping my friend and occasional CI stamp designer Linda with her Open Studio art event in Shrewsbury, over the weekend.  I have known Linda since I was 4 years old - a lifetime in fact - so it is always a pleasure to stay with her and her family, and the event was a great success too!  We also managed to fit in a little shopping, chatting, eating and drinking to finish off the visit - nice!

Ah well, enough of that, and here as promised are the so very beautiful projects by Zuzu.  Zuzu also chose the theme for the July challenge, and will be the judge too this time around.

Firstly a 'sewing kit' purse in the specified colours of pink, brown and cream using our new elements stamps CI-322 AND CI-323:





A stunning project - and much admired by her blog followers!  So she went on to make a box in a similar style:



Thanks Zuzu!

And finally tonight a project by lovely Sue Abbott, who has been working so very hard on her new house recently, and still found time to inspire us with her lovely framed image:


Thanks for tuning in, and thanks for submitting the great challenge projects everyone.  Still 13 days to go to get your results linked in folks and let us all see just what YOU can do!

Jean x

8 comments:

shirley said...

Stunning projects! Love them all!

Gerri Herbst said...

This sewing box is exquiste...Such beautiful pieces.I now follow, I couldnt help myself. I came over from Adorn-Lynne. I plan on entering the July challenge this month for sure! take care, gerri

Margaret said...

Beautiful projects. The sewing purse is amazing. Must look out for alterable items which are different to the norm :o)

Craftyfield said...

Love the sewing purse as well! Wonder if we could find the blanks in this country...

Vintage Milly said...

OMG, I just NEEEEEED a sewing kit like that it is beautiful, love it,
hugs,
Em.x

Lucy Edmondson said...

OMG! Stunning!

Lucy x

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm stunned these are perfect in every way possible

Karen said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects - going back to take another look....