Friday 19 August 2011

AND THE WINNER IS ......

The winner of the six new stamps and four new glossies is Comment No 21 (the number 21 was chosen by my eldest son).  We scrolled down to find that comment no 21 was by Chris Richards - well done Chris, and do email us at info@craftyindividuals.co.uk, with your address to claim your lovely prize.

And whilst I am in the way of posting I thought you might like to see some of the lovely projects Kim Woods sent over to us recently - which I reckon would also fit the bill of the current challenge Bright and Beautiful (just 5 days to go!):







So much style and attention to detail, as I'm sure you will agree.  Check out our Website Stamp Collections to find many of the stamps Kim used.  I am going to enjoy those jelly beans later - or maybe I will just keep them to look at - definitely a better option for the figure!!

Jean x

p.s. On a sadder note, and for those of you who have so kindly made enquiries, poor puss is not well at all I'm afraid, and I'm told will not recover from this bout of illness in the end.  However he is holding his own at the moment, and seems quite chipper considering.  Ah well that's life, as they say!


9 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

The artwork of Kim is really lovely.

Sam & Poppy said...

Beautiful creations. Congrats to Chris and LOTS of love to puss cat. Sam x

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful creations by Kim and congratulations to Chris. x

Zuzu's Blog said...

Sorry to hear about your little cat Jean. (ours is on his way out too and its sad when all you can do is wait)

hope your cat is at least comfortable most of the time....


Chris.. congrats on the candy :)

and i love Kims bright and beautiful. (I am rubbish at using bright colours) lol

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Jean
I am sorry to read that your little cat is not doing so well.
On a brighter note, congratulations to the winner.
Kim's projects are quite fabulous, thank you for sharing.
Wishes
Lynne

Jacqueline said...

Congrats to Chris Richards!

Ephemera said...

Gorgeous art by Kim & congratulations to Chris. So sorry about your cat Jean, pets are such big parts of our families. X

Lucy Edmondson said...

I am so sorry about your puss cat, Jean.

Congrats to Chris, and stunning work by Kim!

Lucy x

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your poorly cat Jean......and thankyou to all for the congratulations, I'm sure i shall have fun with my prize,
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxx