Thursday 25 August 2011

FOCUS ON .......

All the entries are now in for the August Challenge with 37 gorgeous projects submitted - do check them out!  Helen Chilton is the judge on this one - don't envy her the task of choosing 5 winners, I must admit.  I'll let you all know the winners as soon as I can.  Thanks for entering everyone!

Meanwhile I thought I would have a 'Focus On' post, so you can see the lovely crafting of one of our amazing customers. So today I am focussing on Florence (of 'Florence and Freddie' fame).  Lucky Florence lives in the beautiful mountains of Andalucia.  (Malcolm and I are having a trip to Seville in October - just can't wait!!)

So without further ado I am going to post some of Florence's lovely work using CI products - do check out her blog HERE, for further info and more fabby crafting.

Firstly fashionable lady cards:


Seaside themed cards:


And a seaside hanging:


And to follow a series of projects that I love all using stamps from our Individuals Collection:


I'm just loving them all, and there are lots more to be found on her blog.  Thanks so much Florence for letting me share them with the readers.

Back soon folks,

Jean x




10 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Jean, I am so glad you choose her as a Focus as I am such a fan of her beautiful creations.
Wishes
Lynne

Ephemera said...

I second what Lynne said. Florence's blog is one of my favourites and I love all her fabulous and creative work. The trip to Seville sounds lovely and me thinks there might be some lovely Spanish flamenco theme stamps and glossies in the future (he's hoping! :-) xx

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous work here, everything looks really stunning so well done to Florence.
Your trip sounds lovely Jean so I'm a bit green here lol.
Fliss x

Suze Bain said...

I'm a follower of Florence's blog too. Those fashionable ladies are stunning. xx

Sam & Poppy said...

They are lovely samples Florence, off to have a look at your blog now ;o) Sam x

mamapez5 said...

There is some beautiful work here. I love the seaside cards. The two friends are one of my favourite stamps. Kate x

Netty said...

I also follow Florences blog, she does make such fabulous projects. x

Daniele said...

lovely inspirational pieces,
hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jean.
Regards Florence x

Lucy Edmondson said...

I love Florence's blog - great choice, Jean! Will look forward to some Spanish themed CI products later in the year,

Lucy x