Wednesday 8 February 2012

IT'S NEARLY VALENTINE'S DAY ..........

And as the fabulous Joanne Wardle (of Craft Stamper fame) has recently posted a simply beautiful card using our new 'Elements' rubber stamp CI-342 I thought I would share it with you in time for the big day - 14th February.  Check out Joanne's blog as she has some great ideas!



I have lots of other lovely items to show you waiting in the wings, so I will make a start with a few more today.  I have several projects so beautifully made by Lynne on my computer desktop, two of which I will insert below:

The first is a postcard made with stamp CI-335 -



And the second is some pretty and delicate inspiration for you relating to our current Challenge entitled 'Spring'.  To join in our Challenge add your Spring project link to the bottom of the post which you will find HERE.





Loving that hydrangea head detail!  Thanks Lynne.

Now I have a very lovely lacy piece sent over to us by Maureen to show you - mmmm!


Look at all that decoration, and you know how much I love that lace! Very vintage!  Maureen has used CI-331 in this project.

Lastly tonight I have two projects by Isabelle, both of which could be interpreted as some more 'Spring' inspiration, as they are very pretty and gentle.



Isabelle has used CI-301 in making this card.

She has also made another printer tray look delightful, this time the Mini House Tray from our 'Must Have' section:




Lots of our stamps and images and papers appearing in this house full of goodies, so why not check out our website online store HERE, and see how many goodies you can spot today!

More to post soon!

Jean x

4 comments:

Sid said...

Beautiful artworks !

Florence said...

Ooooo! What beautiful projects. TFS.
Regards Florence x

Irene said...

Fabulous projects.
luv
irene
xxxx

Ephemera said...

Gorgeous projects by your lovely DT. Loving all those lacy creations, really beautiful. XX