Sunday 19 February 2012

WHO HAS WON THOSE LOVELY HEARTS?

Well I can now tell you!  Thanks to all who took the time to leave a comment - so very kind of you.  We have 3 winners who will each get a set of the hearts on elements plate CI-342:

Comment number 3 - kjjc
Comment 22 - Mirka
Comment 34 - Deborah

If you are one of the 3 names mentioned above please email us (contact details are on the website), with your address details, and a set of hearts will be on its way out to you poste haste.  Enjoy!

Still on the heart subject I have some more scrummy projects to show you below.  Isabelle has been busy decorating Valentine's gifts and has sent over the beautiful pictures I can show you here -

A close up peek first:


And then the full thing - how nice to receive some chocs wrapped like this ..


Plus a second pack - mmmm could just eat those right now!


Isabelle also made this lovely gift out of a Tando kit, and our heart stamps:


Lynne Moncrieff also directed me to one of my favourite blogs at Ephemera's Attic, 
where lo and behold I found more hearts -



And whilst I was there I also spotted this beautiful card -


Hope Paula doesn't mind that I shared these with you, but they are too pretty not to be noticed.

Plus a final heart for tonight from Helen Chilton's lovely blog.  I wonder who the lucky recipient of this beauty was?!



Keep checking our Challenge entries at the bottom of our blog post HERE - we have some great ones coming in.  Still time to join in folks!

Bye for now,

Jean x

10 comments:

Sid said...

Congratulations and such lovely creations !!

Karen said...

congratulations to the winners! Those hearts are gorgeous!

kjjc said...

oooo thank you thank you. What a lovely prize. I can't wait to get those hearts and create something nice with them.

Deborah said...

Oh wow! I won! Thank you :-)

coconut said...

It's the first time I come on your blog, thanks to Isabelle... Isa your hearts are very georgeous, whooom !!! The others items, box and cards are very very lovely too... Happy to join you ! xx

Netty said...

Congratulations to the winners. These are all fabulous pieces of crafting. x

Kirsten Alicia said...

I heartily approve of these beautiful creations! :)

Craftyfield said...

Isa's tags are beautiful, so is Paula's card.

Ephemera said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners, the stamps are beautiful and so are the gorgeous DT projects. Thank you for showing my card and box, CI stamps are a treat to craft with. xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Beautiful work from some of my favourite blogs!

Lucy x