Wednesday 2 March 2011

More on Craft Stamper April Issue, and New Images to Show

I have now had a chance to have a really good look through the latest issue of Craft Stamper, which in addition to my bird box offering (see last post), also has lovely projects using CI products by Isabelle and Helen (links to right), plus an inky concertina book by the talented Kate Crane.  Many thanks ladies - wonderful work!  Do get hold of a copy if you haven't already done so.

I have four more projects to display today.  Firstly a beautiful 'floating' card based on Joanne Wardle's project in Craft Stamper, by a great customer of ours Annette, using one of our older stamps CI-108, which you will locate in our online shop here.  Thanks for sharing Annette.
Followed by two wearable projects (using the latest issue stamps) by Ginger AKA Carol - loving these:

Then another fab card by Helen - superb colours!
And lastly a super stunning little box by the lovely Louise:

Thanks all.
More images and links to blog soon.
Jean x

12 comments:

Caroline Hallett said...

loving all of them - and I am planning on a nice slow read of the mag in bed tonight

craftimamma said...

I said it was a good issue for CI didn't I, lol! I love Louise's steampunk box, it's gorgeous.

Lesley Xx

Zuzu's Blog said...

i must get out and get this months issue.. its looking like a good one for CI...
PS ; thank you Lesley :)

Sid said...

All are simply fab Jean ! Loving seeing the projects !!

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing these projects with us - I agree CS has come up trumps this time.

Netty said...

Terrific projects and such a great issue. Annette

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Jean
Just minutes ago I left a comment on Annette's blog saying how much I loved her card.
The jewellery and box are wonderful.
TFS.
Wishes
Lynne

Lucy Edmondson said...

Gorgeous projects! That butterfly girl has always been a favourite of mine,

Lucy x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Every one a gem ! All of them wonderful projects. Marie

patcrafts said...

Stunning projects. I just can't wait to get my Craft Stamper tomorrow, loved your project in the March issue.

Von said...

Must get my mag tomorrow looks like it's going to be very inspiring :)
Von x

Unknown said...

Congratulations on making the cover!You must be SO thrilled and I love your work.

I have a subscription so I have it already.

I can say this particular issue is above it's normal high quality. So many wonderful things in this issue actually.

Love Dawn xx