Friday 13 October 2017

IT'S DEFINITELY ABOUT TIME FOR A POST....

Now back from our travels over the last couple of weekends, it's high time I did a bit of blogging again.  First I have a few more shots of that shadow box I shared on Facebook recently, I loved making it and we must get some more in for the website, as they are so cool, and I want to make more!




I used our newest A4 background papers to decorate, plus the new postcard stamp (soooo useful!) and an image from our Christmas mini image book and our Nature book (butterfly).  I was inspired to create this layout after seeing this lovely card by Sandra, again using the new papers, postcard stamp and mini image...


.......Beautiful Sandra!!  Here are the papers we both used....


Another recent make of my own was this tryptych of mini canvasses, made for the Hochanda shows, using 3 stamps designed by my dear friend Linda Edwards...


......Images stamped onto tissue paper, painted on the back, and then applied to the painted mini canvasses.  Another tryptych, this time by Helen, was also created for the shows using the same stamps....


.......Delightful!  And here is another card using one of the above...


We have a special offer available right now on the website HERE, where you get 2 new 'Linda' stamps, the set of 8 new background papers, the Christmas mini image book, 12 mixed media A5 card sheets and 4 beautiful enamelled butterfly charms, all for the bargain price of £15.  Here are a few cards made with the stamps and papers in the pack...




.....Loving those new Oxides from Ranger, just great for making lush backgrounds for stamping on.

Finally I have another lovely card by teamie Sandra to share with you, again incorporating Oxides I believe...


.....Such a lovely dramatic sky behind that lovely stamp of Whitby Abbey! It will be Goth weekend there soon - such a treat to visit in October.

Thanks for looking,

Back soon,

Jean x

12 comments:

Dora said...

What beautiful work from everyone. Beautiful papers.
Awesome creations. Good work.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable shadow box, canvasses and cards!! Love the papers and the fab stamps used! A wonderful array of projects!

Craftychris said...

Stunning work! xxx

Florence said...

What a feast! Stunning projects from everyone. Love Sandra's Whitby Abbey project. The sky is magical.
Have a great weekend.
Flo x

Pat said...

What fabulous creations and great inspiration Jean, and thank you for the great offer too. x

Jackie PN said...

Oh Jean,
that shadow box is amazing!! So glad to see you are bck in the blogging saddle! lol
Happy weekend!
hugs,Jackie x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous makes Jean, I do love the shadow box, brilliant inspirations, thank you, Kate x

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful creations, Jean!
I love especially your tryptych and the one by Helen, wow to both of you!!!
All the cards using the Oxyde are gorgeous. I also love the one by Sandra at the end... love the scene and the atmosphere, fab as usual thank you Sandra :)
Hugs, Coco xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love your shadow box Jean and I'm pleased that my card inspired you, it was one of my favourites too out of the samples that I made. Other makes by yourself and Helen are absolutely gorgeous.and what a fabulous offer. I know everyone will love using your papers and Linda's stamps too as they are so great to work with. Many thanks for sharing my Whitby Abbey card too. The background was made using Distress inks as I've only recently bought a few Oxides, although that was the look that I wanted to achieve. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

Gerrina said...

That box is so beautiful! And so different inspiration again! TFS!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Both box and cards are so inspiring !

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.