Wednesday 14 November 2018

REALLY GORGEOUS MAKES....

I have been lucky enough to finally get a new computer, a much needed new computer I must say, as my old one was very old indeed (in computer years) and lots of it had ceased to function correctly.  So having had to tidy stuff up on my old one in order for my new one to be brought into action I have found some things that I didn't realise I actually had.  This is a very good thing as I have rediscovered the following divine makings by lovely teamie Flo, which I am sure I haven't shown you before, so with vast apologies to her for not showing them before here are the two beauties she had previously shared with me, both perfect for the current season......


..... above is the front (inside), and below is the back....


Stamps involved here are several including the main one CI-489, Winter Walkies, and CI-493, Wild Flowers and Ferns Silhouette.  I think she has also used the Triptych you will find Here.

Here are some other views of it, open and closed...


 
The other make I found was this one and again I just love it and I'm sure you will too...






Here Flo has used CI-484, Christmas Sledging Fun, with a handle charm on top.
Many thanks Flo.

To finish tonight I have picked the following fab teamie makes to show you as well, the first two from Dora and then Gerrina, with Christmas in mind (only 6 Saturdays to go, oh dear!)....



Both feature a stamp that is proving very popular CI-502, Noel Border.  And whilst on the subject of borders here is the final card make made by teamie Sarah with CI-498, Just the Ticket Border....


Nice!

Hope the sun shines for you tomorrow wherever you are!

Bye for now, back soon,
Jean x

12 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I’m so pleased that you found these two wonderful pieces by Flo as they are both absolutely stunning. I have to say that I love the intensity of colour on both pieces and the stamping is superb. Great tag by Dora and lovely cards by Gerrina and Sarah too. Well done to my talented teamies and thanks to you Jean for sharing. Crafty hugs, Sandra x x

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous makes from Flo, the depth of colours on her triptych is fantastic!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! What an amazing tryptich - the dog and owner really are walking right into that wood! Super tag and cards from Dora,Gerrina and Sarah too! 6 Saturdays??? Aaagh! Chrisxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! That triptych is stunning, very evocative! Fabulous work!
Love also the project with the cute bears, it looks so sweet!
Lovely makes also from Dora and Gerrina, both very elegant!
I can't think that the time is flying so fast! I'm later!!! :(((

Gerrina said...

Oh wow that trirtich looks so super! Love the box with the oh so lovely bear...and great to see a colourful use of the cristmas- and the ticketborder! Wish you joy and long and happy use of the new PC! Hugs, Gerrina

Pat said...

I'm sure the new PC will be good Jean, and make things easier to do, and wonderful finding these fabulous creations from Flo as a consequence too. I love the colours of these two clever makes, and the pretty tag from Dora, and the cards from Gerrina and Sarah are beautiful too. x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful projects Jean, I love Flo's work and it's always so inspirational. The tag and cards are beautifully designed too.
I could have thrown out my laptop this morning, it's forever updating, wish you well with your new one, Kate x

Flo said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and kind words ladies. Gorgeous creations from Dora, Gerrina and Sarah.
Hugs Flo x

nefertiti/Sylvie said...

the triptych is gorgeous!!!!! Great creation Flo!!!!!
All projects from Gerrina, Dora and Sarah are beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
Sylvie

Willy said...

Wowww beautiful!!!

Christmas Images Free said...

Beautiful ❤❤❤ Have a great day. Free Merry Christmas Images

Jackie PN said...

Omgoodness! That triptych from Flo is sensational! And I do love her little snow buddy frame as well! ")

Beautiful makes by the other teamies! What a festive post with such beauty everyone!
And Jean, glad to hear you are up and running again!
Jackie xo