Thursday 28 March 2019

SNEAKY PEEKY NUMBER 3.....

Wow, have we been busy this week, busy making stamps, picking and packing, counting and mounting, cutting out, and generally getting ready for Sunday and Monday - such a lot to do and it's not finished yet.  If you get the Crafty Individuals Newsletters you will have seen some more sneakies today.  Here is sneaky number 3......


Aren't they adorable?  Love, love, love them.  Malcolm's favourite image of the collection. Thanks Sandra!

Back tomorrow with another TV delight.
Thanks for the lovely comments always,
Jean x

8 comments:

Dora said...

You made me curious. This looks already beautiful!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I’m loving the sneaky peeks Jean and thank you for sharing mine too. I have to admit that I was very reluctant to part with this one. The new stamps are fabulous and I’m really looking forward to your shows. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh my! Can't wait to see this one properly! Hugs, Chris x

ionabunny said...

Oh, wow and just in time for my bunny hop!! I'm gonna love this one. Hugz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, wow!! At this moment these cute bunnies are my fav too!!! :) Really adorable!

Pat said...

What cute bunnies Jean and am looking forward to seeing all the cards properly on Sunday and Monday. x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love this Jean, gorgeous image and beautiful colours, Kate x

Flo said...

Really looking forward to seeing this one in all its glory Sandra. Fabulous!! Such a great idea. Hugs Flo x