Thursday 2 July 2020

A SUPER QUICK POST....

A very brief post before myself, Malcolm and Monty dog have a week's break.  If you follow on Facebook you will have seen my live demos on a Wednesday afternoon at 2.30 and my show and tells on a Friday at the same time.  The following couple of projects were from my last Wednesday Demo Day, complete with sequins and foil.....



Because of our little break there won't be any Live's from now until the 15th July.
Happy crafting everyone and thanks for your comments always,
Back soon,
Jean xx

6 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jean and I’ll be catching up with things over the next few days. Hope that you, Malcolm and Monty have a lovely and well deserved break. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

Gerrina said...

I enjoy the lifes on FB! And love the colours and beachy feel of this beautiful card and canvas! No wonder you got to take a break; it has such a holiday/ weekendbreak feel! Enjoy the break! Hugs, Gerrina

Pat said...

I love this and certainly has the summer seaside feel Jean and hope you and Malcolm have a lovely week away, you deserve it. I have not been very good at catching the 'lives' but do usually watch later and thank you for these, they have been fun. x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love these Jean! Have a fabulous break! Hugs, Chrisx

sylvie collet said...

Superb Jean!!!!!!

Sid said...

Gorgeous make Jean !