Monday 28 November 2022

WHERE ON EARTH HAVE I BEEN? SHOCK, HORROR, A NEW BLOG POST........

Thought I'd just check if anyone reads blogs anymore, lol.  Is there anyone out there?!  I've not been on the ball with the blog this year, but thought I'd do a little post on Crafty Individuals latest Live TV newsy news. Do leave a comment if you happen to see this, so I know if there is anyone out there!

I am on your TV Live, with Crafty Individuals, on Create and Craft this coming Friday, 2nd December, at 7am (eeeeek) and 11am, and then another hour on Craft Extra at 1pm.  We would absolutely love your company and support. Chocolate Baroque are also on the same day so you will have 6 hours of lovely crafting demos to look forward to. Here are the C&C channels you can catch us on...

And now a few peeks of what you will see, and look out for fabulous deals and gift offers too - ones not to be missed for sure. And don't forget we ready mount our stamps for Create and Craft too, and that comes for free.....

.... Love this colourful arrangement put together by Helen Chilton....

..And this stunner from Dena Rangeley....

Plus this creative beauty by Sally Holmes....

Have you guessed the theme of the shows yet?

Jean xx




12 comments:

Craftyfield said...

As it happens, I was cleaning up my blog when I saw your post! Yes I still read blogs, not a great fan of Facebook or Instagram although I feel compelled to do both.
I will guess the theme of Friday's shows to be "Travel" but sadly I will not have the time to watch any, live or on catch-up. Hopefully I will regain some me time in the new year...
Have fun on Friday! x

Pat said...

Great cards from the design team with these super sneaky peeks Jean, and with the map backgrounds on a couple the theme could be travel? I do prefer blogging, although I have a Facebook and Instagram account, like the lady above I have become a bit disillusioned with Facebook especially with people having their sites cloned and identities taken over, and I also found it difficult to keep pace with three platforms so do mainly use my blog. I do have you on my reading list so I see immediately if you have posted something new. I hope that even if you do not post often you do carry on posting on here. I will try and watch on Friday but if I don't catch you live I will definitely watch on catch up. x

Glennis F said...

Welcome back! I too, prefer to read blogs, so hope you keep up with posting

veronica said...

Much prefer to read a blog - will have to watch on rewind eventuallyxx

Craftychris said...

I will be watching of course, and still read your blog too! I have not done a blog post for ages, must do better! Awesome sneak peeks! xxx💖💖💖

SusanLotus said...

I love this blog. <3
Stunning creations!

ionabunny said...

Hello stranger bwahahahaaaahahahahaaa. Blogland is alive and kicking. Hugz

Anonymous said...

I prefer my blog to any other form of social media. Still haven’t got to grips with Facebook even though I have an account! Chrisx

Deanna B said...

Hello from central Texas! I am a new customer. Have purchased the gorgeous "Happy Sausage Dog" from Ecstasy Crafts in Canada. Just LOVE your unique designs. So glad to have found you!
Deanna Belli.

Achima Abelard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blackjack gratuit said...

Thanks for creating this blog and helping others to learn

Karen said...

Can I recover my lost Bitcoin? allcryptosoftware.net