Tuesday 15 January 2019

WITH THANKS, AND SOME REFLECTION...

Thank you to everyone who left comments on our last post, from Anne, through to Sally and Sherry, and then down to Dora and more, and thanks also for all the lovely new year messages we have received.  Hope you all get lots of time for inky, messy, crafty fun in the weeks to come in 2019.

With it being the start of a new year I thought I would have a bit of a reflective post tonight and look back at some of the lovely makes we have blogged over the years.  Actually there are so many past beauties I have been looking at today that we may have to continue in another post.  The following have all been made either by a team member or myself, some of the teamies have now moved on, and others are still very much on the CI team.  I have grouped tonight's delights in a sort of vaguely blueish theme.  I don't think I will add links or names to these (although some are incorporated), so you can just enjoy the images themselves, with a general thanks to all our clever and very creative teamies....












Thanks for joining me today in this little reflection on the past, and as always I'll be back soon with more great images for your viewing pleasure.

Jean x

10 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful artwork x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous compilation, thanks for sharing!

Pat said...

It's good to look back at past creations Jean and these certainly are beautiful and so varied and made by some very talented past and present DT members. TFS. x

Flo Langley said...

A little bit of reflection is a great idea for this time of year. What a lovely way to get those creative juices flowing after the hectic holidays. Fabulous inspiration. I'm feeling quite excited about 2019's crafting. Thank you for the shares Jean.
Hugs Flo x

Cocofolies said...

A very lovely post, I well remember some of these beauties, wonderful.
Great to see them again
Thank you, Jean!
Hugs Coco xx

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

All these makes are so beautiful and inspirational ! good idea to share again !

Gerrina said...

Some of them I remember verry well, others are inspiring this time...great creations all! And nothing strange; January sems to be a month that leans for reflections and planning the new year both...that's how it is a special month... Hugs, Gerrina

oldvwblues said...

I think they all are so beautiful and inspiring! Can't wait to see more!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Sarah and I were saying last night what a wide range of skills and styles the Design Team have! This is proof - and such great inspiration too! Hugs,Chrisx

Craftychris said...

Stunning! xxx